How to Buy Cryptocurrency on Binance P2P: A Step-by-Step Guide
Binance P2P is the process of purchasing and selling cryptocurrencies directly between users, without the need for a third party or middleman. It is known as peer-to-peer (P2P) trading.
P2P trading allows you to have greater control over who buys your cryptocurrencies and who buys them from you, as well as the pricing and settlement time.
- To complete identity verification, simply log in to the Binance app and press the user icon on the top left.
- Then, on “Payment Methods,” click “Complete SMS Authentication” and “Set Payment Methods” to complete SMS authentication and set your payment methods.
3. Return to the home page and select P2P Trading.
4. Then press the “Buy” button.
5. Then choose the cryptocurrency you wish to purchase (taking USDT for example)
6. Then press the Buy button.
7. Enter the amount or quantity you wish to buy.
8. Confirm the payment method(s) used by the vendor, then click Buy USDT.
9. Then Transfer the money straight to the seller based on the seller’s payment details supplied within the payment time restriction, and then click Transfer the Funds.
10. Next, tap the payment method to which you transferred, then click Transferred.
Don’t click Transferred, next if you haven’t done any transactions yet.
The transaction is complete after the seller has released the cryptocurrency.
Then, to move an asset from P2P to Spot wallet, click transfer.
Click the link below to buy cryptocurrency on Binance P2P.
P2P Buy/Sell https://p2p.binance.com/en?ref=36687617
Nigerian Telegram community (https://t.me/binancenigeria)